October 10th 2014 to October 12th 2014
Hertford Town Centre and Castle Grounds
The 3rd Hertford Food and Drink Festival will be held over three days this year.On Friday initial plans include cookery master classes, pop up restaurants, wine and whiskey tastingsOn Saturday head into town for live cookery demonstrations, an Open Day at Hertford brewery with McMullens and a variety of food markets and activities.On Sunday head to Hertford Castle for Beer festival and world food fayre on the Castle lawn.The provisional Festival programme is listed below.
- Brewery tours with our Head Brewer Chris Evans: 10.30am/11.30am/1.30pm. Tickets available from the Hertford Tourist Office.
- Beer Tasting and Food matching from 10.00am until 12.30 in the McMullen Yard.
- Join us for Lunch 12.30pm our training and Development Chef Lee Brooks will be cooking Lunch for 10 guests with beer and wine included. Tickets £15 available from the Hertford Tourist Office.
- Afternoon Cream teas from 3.00pm in the McMullen Yard, charity donation on the day.
- “Ever thought of joining the Food & Drink Industry?” Come and meet our team at McMullen’s for an informal chat and snack, to discuss our career opportunities.
- Tasting Stalls throughout the day will showcase some of our great suppliers and ingredients.